Friday, September 7, 2012

WORD OF MOUTH--Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains



Every beauty blogger and youtuber has spoken about these balm stains, so here I am to throw my hat into the ring. I absolutely love them and they have great staying power. I can put one on in the morning, go about my day and by the evening I'm left with a faint stain of the original morning color.

As someone who loves a bold lip color, I find my biggest obstacle is wondering throughout the day if my lipstick has ended up on my chin or cheek. 
With these stains, they really cling to the lips! The initial balm keeps the lips soft and with a subtle sheen, but once the balm has been worked off through drinking/eating/talking, you are left with a comfortable satin finish to your lip color!
At a little over $7 I think that these stains are good to have if you're a lover of bold lips but maybe a bit apprehensive about the longevity of the color.
My only real complaint is that when these stains are twisted all the way up, you see that the product only fills about 2/3 of the container.
Not thrilling but incredible colors and wear. I think I'm on the hunt for the shade 'honey' now, it's supposedly a soft muted mauve!

What do you guys think? Have you tried these balm stains? 

No comments:

Post a Comment