Monday, September 24, 2012

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Midnight Brown







I'll start off by saying that this eyeshadow is the bees freakin' knees. The perfect taupe-shimmer-warm-mushroomy brown. As weird of a description as that is, it's fairly accurate.
Last month I ventured into Sak's after storming out of Inglot (long story) and deciding if I couldn't get an Inglot palette, I was getting a burberry eyeshadow.
I walked over to the counter and after holding pale barley and midnight brown in my hands for a good five minutes, I decided on midnight brown. It's honestly the more versatile of the two in my opinion, as midnight brown can work as a sheer wash of color on the lid, but can also build up for an intense smokey eye.
The texture of these shadows is the softest and most buttery consistency I've encountered. I even find on my creasy eyelids, that this shadow can do no wrong.
At $29.00 a shadow you'd think there was GOLD inside, alas, there is none. However, if you're willing to splash out and try a truly exquisite shadow, I'd head over to Burberry.

Do you own any Burberry make-up? What's your favorite sheer eye shadow that they do?

1 comment:

  1. I love burberry's packaging! It's adorable :) I only own 1 lipstick from them and no eye shadows but I wanna pick some up. They should make palettes :)

    Vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete