Saturday, September 1, 2012

September


Happy September!
I've been dying to do posts like this where I give you a little monthly wishlist of beauty favorites and non-beauty favorites. I was inspired to do these monthly wishlists from reading Meg's blog. Unfortunately the weather where I am is still muggy and miserably hot out, but I'll do my rain dance and hope for colder weather.
If I had to pick three must haves on my wishlist I'd say the ASOS cuff, the Chanel nail polish, and the Caudalie Serum are at the top.

I imagine none of you know how much I love music, and how I even have a separate blog for it, which you can check out HERE!
But I think I'd like to share a few songs each month so you can keep up with me, hope you enjoy!

Alt-J - Fitzpleasure
First Aid Kit - Wolf
Father John Misty - Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings

Hope everyone has a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment